WooCommerce and WordPress Category Controller – AddOn is a WordPress plugin for controlling
WooCommerce and WordPress Categories.
WooCommerce and WPress Category Controller requires RulesEngine Platform Plugin.
A RulesEngine Platform Plugin: Is an unique platform which separates the Business conditions from Business use cases and RulesEngine platform will be used for future addons. Customer need to buy the RulesEngine Platform only once and in future releases they need to buy only AddOns such as Page Rule, Post Rule, Widget Rule, Theme Rule and Redirect Rules.
Customers can save a lot and can do more using RulesEngine Platform. Click here to know more
If you do not have RulesEngine platform plugin, please download full version of this plugin from here.
Using category controller we can solve simple and complex use cases below are the few important use cases.
Simple User Cases:
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories by User Profile (User Id, email, Registered Date).
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories by User Role.
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories by Geolocation (Contienent, Country, Region and City).
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories by Page.
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories by Request URL.
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories by Date, Time, Month and Day of the week.
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories by other categories.
Very useful if you would like to hide unwanted categories based on the selected categories. i.e. If user selected Mobile Parent Categories using category rule we can hide all the irrelevant categories like Laptop, TV etc.
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories for Tablet device.
- Show or Hide WooCommerce and WordPress Categories for Mobile phone.
- Excludes the hidden category products from search.
- Analytics help you to understand your site user base based on the requested country.
Complex Use Cases :
Define complex rule using logical “and” “or” and “brackets”
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role and Date and Time
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role and Geo location
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role, Geo location and Date and Time
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role, Geo location, Device and Date and Time
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role, Geo location, Device or Request URL and Date and Time and More …
- Define a dynamic hook using Rules Engine platform which will be called by plugin once the rule is satisfied.
- Access the status of the Logical Rule using the utility method from your code.
- User Friendly easy-to-use Ajax interface.
- Reduces development effort and easy to maintain
- Activate or Deactivate Parent Rule (Logical Rule) and Child rules (Page, Post, Theme Rules etc).
If Parent Rule is deactivated all the corresponding child rules will become inactive.
- Translation ready (Localization support)
- Easy to upgrade.
Version 1.02 – January 18, 2018 (Version # reset)
This release contains below new features. 1.Setting Menu is divided into Global Settings and Site Setting. 2.Show Category based on zip code. 3.Show Category on WordPress Tags. 4.Show Category on Woo Tags and Woo Attributes. 5.UI facelift. 6.Bug fixes. Please Note : This version of plugin do not support upgrade from existing plugin. We have reset the version number of plugin to 1.02 to make it version number compatible with other addons.
WooCommerce and WP Category Controller v2.3 – March 26, 2016
1. Referral URL : Control the categories using the source of request. The Referral URL can also from Third-Party websites. 2. Evaluation Type : "At least Once” rule evaluation feature added in Logical Rules, which is useful if the customer wants to perform redirection even if the rule is satisfied at-least once. 3. Auto rules refresh : After any rule add or update, no need to clear browser cache. Updated rule is effected on browser refresh. 4. Performance Improvements : This version contains an important fixes to improve the overall performance of the plugin by evaluating all the dynamic conditions at once. 5. Enhanced analytics features, now included different type of charts and search option. 6. WordPress 4.4+ version support.
WooCommerce and WP Category Controller v2.0 – Feb 03, 2016
WooCommerce and WP Category Controller v1.0 – October 23, 2015