This is a custom coded theme for well known html5/flash player based on jQuery. It is very easy to use.
I’ve added a small wrapper function that allows you even easier deployment. If you wish to use custom jQuery settings no problem as well!
- Comes with two skins: dark & light
- Highly customizable
- Easy to get started, deploy in minutes
- Uses sliders for progress & volume bars
- Includes a overlay over video for pause/stop events.
- It adapts to any size you specify with minimum of 300px width.
Platforms and Browsers
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE9, IE10+
- OSX: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android 2.3+: Chrome, Firefox, Opera and most other mobile browsers
- Blackberry: OS 7 Phone Browser, PlayBook Browser
- HTML5: mp3, mp4 (AAC/H.264), ogg (Vorbis/Theora), webm (Vorbis/VP8), wav
- Flash: mp3, mp4 (AAC/H.264), rtmp, flv
11.03.2016 - v1.05 - Fixed issue with strange margin in full screen mode - Minor changes in volume bar positioning and full screen icon 9.05.2015 - v1.04 - Fixed issue with overlapping CSS in Bootstrap framework - Updated JPlayer to version 2.9.2 - Added minified version of skin deployment script 21.10.2014 - v1.03 - Update JPlayer to 2.7.1: Fixed legacy Android fix to work with current Android 27.04.2014 - v1.02 - Fixed issue with example that didn't show images - Added source SCSS files so you can compile CSS for player on your own - Updated jPlayer lib to latest version 2.6 24.9.2013 - v1.01 - Added support for audio files only (Read more @ docs) 15.9.2013 - v1.00 - Initial Release