CSS-Color Checker 1.0
CSS-Color Checker is a lightweight PHP script, allowing you to create a fully functional website dedicated to checking a css files color codes and checking how many times they have been used. CSS-Color Checker doesn’t require a database, and has a flat modern design what works well in all major browsers.
CSS-Color Checker uses RainTPL template system to make it easier to manage files, and website themes.
Undecided Feature: download colors as a color palette (.aco file), the code has been created but still needs testing and may be added on a later date.
- Uses Rain TPL Template System.
- Theme management.
- Leverage browser caching.
- All major browser support (IE8+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera).
- Displays colors in 3 color formats.
- Displays color usage counts.
- 100/100 performance grade.
- Fast load time.
- Flat design.
- Checked count.
- Well commented.
- CSS3 effects.
- PHP 5.3+.
- mod_rewrite & mod_headers allowed in .htaccess.
- file_get_contents & file_put_contents enabled on host.
Updates are free to anyone who has purchased this item with any type of license.
- N / A
Please check the support section of my profile, feel free to suggest new features, ask questions, and anything else related to this item by sending me a PM or commenting on this item. If you have purchased this item and like it please remember to rate it.