Click To Show Facebook Comments
Sometimes, for some reasons we need to load Facebook comments plugin only by request.
This plugin creates two buttons, at the top and at the bottom of every post, and when they are clicked then Facebook Comments loads on the page. On that buttons is shown the number of comments for the current webpage, even if they are not clicked.
Of course, you can hide the top button or the bottom button, it’s your choice.
You can also check if you want facebook comments to appear on pages or not.
How CTS Facebook Comments work?
- Go to plugin option page
- Choose if activate/dezactivate top button
- Choose if activate/dezactivate bottom button
- Chosse if you want comments on pages
- Configurate facebook app settings
- Configurate the aspect of top button
- Configurate the aspect of bottom button
- Configurate the title of comments
- v.1.1 - Add possibility to always show facebook comments plugin (disable click to show) - v.1.0 - Initial release