Here are some proven ways on how best to improve your AdSense earnings.
1. Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose a color that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the color of your ad border and background. The idea to patterning the colors is to make the AdSense look like it is part of the web pages. Again, This will result to more clicks from people visiting your site.
2. Remove the AdSense from the bottom pages of your site and put them at the top. Do not try to hide your Adsense. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between AdSense locations can make when you see your earnings.
3. AdSense allows you to use up to three AdSense units on a page, two AdSense search boxes, and one unit of ad links. Using all that you can increases the chances of earning money.
4. Don’t have too many distractions- On a webpage, it is important to give web visitor a limited number of options. By having too many links and graphics, the web visitor might go to a section that doesn’t help increase your profits. While it is important to inform and entertain your web visitor, it is also vital that you monetize your site. So if the main focus of your site is to earn an income through Google Adsense, then get rid of all non-essential links and graphics.
5. Use unique content
Don’t use recycled content. Take the time or money required to get your own unique articles and content written for your site. This will allow you to offer your readers content that they cannot get anywhere else, as well as give you better rankings in the search engines.
Create a valuable resource
The purpose of an AdSense site should not be just to get a visitor to come and click on the ads. It should be to get a visitor to come, and because the like you site so much, keep coming back again and again. That is how you can have a highly successful site – returning visitors.
Use other monetization methods
AdSense should not be your only source of income from a site. Sell a product, promote affiliate programs, sell banner ads, or sell text link ads on your site. This serves to diversify your income, as well as gives other content for your visitors to look at or click on.
6. Make sure the ad is relevant. Although Google does most of this (Google AdSense will show ad according to the keywords on your page), you still have to optimize keywords and keyphrases on the your pages.
Make sure the ad is visible (many people develop ad/banner blindess), so pay attention to your Google AdSense ad:
7. Get traffic. Once your site is up and running you’ll need to learn how to get your site listed in the major search engines. Getting into Google is completely free right now and can bring in hundreds or even thousands of visitors per day. All you have to do is submit your site to them and wait patiently while Google ads it to the index. It can take a few months. Patience is key with Google. Then do the same with Yahoo, MSN, etc.
8. If the main goal of your site is to make money with Adsense, be sure to choose a topic that you know a lot about so you can write lots and lots of content. Don’t like to write? No problem! There are sites like http://www.articlecity.com that provide free reprint rights. Just search their database and find articles that match the theme of your site. Don’t rely completely on sites like this, however. You’ll definitely want to have some of your own unique content. A few articles from these sites is fine, but relying on them for 90% of your information is not going to help your site.
For More AdSense Guide please visit http://www.guide2makemoney.com