- he USB to Ethernet adaptor will allow any Windows 98/2000/ME/XP PC equipped with a USB port to connect an ethernet 10/100-Base-TX network. Simply plug the USB connector into the PC USB port and plug a CAT network cable into the RJ-45 port. The convertor is powered through its USB connection.
- Type: USB Adapter
- Bus Interface : Universal Serial Bus (USB2.0/1.1)
- Interface: RJ45 to USB Type A
- No. of Ports: 1 port RJ45
- Transfer Rate:
- USB 1.1/2.0 data transfer rate – 12 / 480 Mbps
- LAN data transfer rate – 10 / 100 Mbps