WooCommerce Currency Manager gives full control over currencies in WooCommerce.
- Add or update any currency
- Add or update any exchange rate
- Refresh exchange rates automatically (hourly, twice a day or daily)
- Compatible with popular exchange rate aggregators (Fixer.io, jsonrates, oanda, open exchange rates)
- Display exchange rates using colors (green/red) to see if a rate is good or not
- Add a currency switcher where you want using widget or shortcode
- Change the currency using the URL parameter (?currency=EUR) or cookies
- Use plugin functions to convert prices in your payment gateways
- Works with code like $product->get_price_html();
Supported exchange rate aggregators
WCCM can automatically fetch exchange rates from the following aggregators.