Turn your WordPress media thumbnails to the next level with fast regeneration. Single or bulk regenerate images and create a custom thumbnail upload structure with this unique plugin.
RTG (Real Thumbnail Generator) allows you easily to regenerate all your (existing) thumbnails in your media library. You can regenerate a single or bulk images. Also, it allows you to create a custom upload structure for thumbnails.
The regeneration of thumbnails can up to be 33 % faster than other plugins. Another helpful feature is, that unused image sizes can be detected and deleted, for example if you have switched the WordPress theme. Just install this plugin and it works fine with all your image and media files. It also supports multisite.
The custom upload structure can be easily set in the media settings. Here is a little example how the WP standard upload looks like:
… and after you set a custom upload structure it can look like:
If you buy, you get: Forever FREE updates and high quality and fast support.
Table of contents
- Only regenerate a set of image sizes, that means if you have registered a new image size you can only regenerate that one That means you can skip other image sizes.
- Single regenerate images in media library table, grid and attachment view mode
- Bulk regenerate in media library (table and grid mode)
- Works great with PDF files (WP 4.7+ required)
- Regenerate your whole media library
- Works with your existing images
- Custom upload structure for thumbnail pathes and filenames (you can define a pattern with placeholders)
- Detect unused image sizes (for example after theme switch) and delete them
- Can be up to 33 % faster than other plugins because RTG uses less requests to regenerate
- Compatible with Revolution Slider
- Compatible with touch devices
- Supports multisite
- 6 months support Included
- Forever free updates
- GPDR / DSGVO: The plugin is collecting no personal data!
Will this have any problem with hundreds of thousands of images and will it resize for all product images in woocommerce? The regeneration process itself works with all of your images and yes, also the woocommerce images in the media library. If you change the schema, it will not automatically apply to the old images, only new images will get the new schema. But on regeneration process you can force the new schema to old files.
What should i do if the plugin does not work correct after version update? Please clear the browser cache by reloading the page (CTRL + R).
Extended license doesn’t cover multiple uses. You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every site.
Installation and Compatibility
If you buy this item you will become an introduction how to install the plugin.
The Real Thumbnail Generator plugin is compatible with all wordpress themes and plugins. For example: You bought a theme on themeforest like the X Theme, Avada, Bridge, Salient, Be Theme or Enfold? No Problem! It also works great with Visual Composer, Justified Image Grid and Slider Revolution.
We guarantee high quality products and support!
23 March 2018 - Version 1.1.7 - Added "Regenerate" button to PDF files in list view - Fixed bug with PDF thumbnails while getting "-1" prefix 22 March 2018 - Version 1.1.6 - Fixed bug with PDF generation in thumbnail folders - Fixed bug with deletion of old thumbnails when changing the thumbnails schema - Fixed bug with deletion of empty thumbnail folders 10 October 2017 - Version 1.1.5 - Fixed bug with duplicate info containers about thumbnails 25 May 2017 - Version 1.1.4 - Added option to set a chunk size for regeneration 14 April 2017 - Version 1.1.3 - Fixed bug with SVG images 03 February 2017 Version 1.1.2 - Fixed bug with AJAX Search Pro - Fixed bug with Facebook hint in plugins site 04 January 2017 - Version 1.1.1 - Fixed bug with failed thumbnail sizes - Fixed bug with .txt upload - Fixed bug with regenerating only a set of sizes 09 December 2016 - Version 1.1 - Added ability to regenerate only specific image sizes - Fixed bug with copped image sizes 29 November 2016 - Version 1.0.1 - Added the MatthiasWeb promotion dialog 10 November 2016 - Version 1.0 - initial review